Thursday, August 31, 2017

Necromunda Reboot

Ok, I'm going to let you all into a little secret. I have never played Necromunda.

I, along with my gaming buddies back in the day, all bought starter sets, but I don't think any of us ever bought the rules or played the game, we bought them as minis for SLA, and other related shenannigans.

I also have not played any GW games for a very, very long time.

However, I am tempted by this:


I have a whole host of Escher minis to use, and the new ones look kinda cool too!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely amongst the best of their games but then the SG ones typically were. Do it, you won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like there's a few people in the local gaming groups that are into it, so I will likely end up giving it a go.

      Delete