Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Wargame Hobby Bingo 2018

Regular readers will have noted that I like to give myself challenges to aid with keeping the motivation going in terms of finishing projects and making myself sit down and paint.

I saw this bingo board, on Rob Hawkins' Blog and thought it was a good idea. 


Since this version of the bingo card purposefully moves away from painting alone to a more completist hobby focus, some of the challenges may be a bit OTT, in that I am not going to do much in the way of making a table. I just don't have the space. So maybe I'll fill in a couple of other options on those squares.

I am also going to make it that one mini cannot fill in more than one space. That would shorten the challenge somewhat, and that's not the point.

Here's to renewed hobby focus in the coming months.


2 comments:

  1. What an interesting idea! A bit too random for my OCD tendencies but cool nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the make a table too, but yeah no space sadly :0(

    ReplyDelete