Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Colore Ton Monde Septembre: New Tech!

This month's Colore ton Monde challenge has been posted on Facebook. Last Month's entries are here. A low turn out, I assume due to the summer holidays. My entry can bee seen in better detail here. I haven't really done much painting since then, except to finish off my Dragoons. I've been waiting for the new rules for Dystopian Légions to be released, then I'll see what I'm inspired to finish. Anyway, on with this month's challenge.


Le thème:
-----
* Nouveauté techno *
C'est la rentrée, et tel le nouveau iPhone, les nouveautés technologiques sortent à gauche et à droite. Pour le mois de septembre, nous vous invitons à peindre un modèle high-tech, ou alors une sortie récente.
-----

The theme:
-----
* New Tech*
It's Back to School time, and the new iPhones, the new technologies are coming in left and right! For the month of September, we invite you to paint a hi-tech mini, or maybe one which has been recently released.
-----

Alright, nothing comes to mind straight away, but I'll go through the lead pile mountain and see what jumps out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment