Monday, February 2, 2015

Colore ton Monde, February, Baby it's Cold Outside!

It's the beginning of the month again, and the results from January's challenge have been posted on Facebook here, and my entry can be seen in greater detail here. February is a short month, so let'S get cracking on with the challenge!

The challenge for February is as follows.

-----
* Y fait frette ! *
L'hiver est bien entamé. Le froid et la neige sont notre lot pour le prochain mois au minimum. Pour février, nous vous invitons à peindre un modèle hivernal, que ce soit son thème ou son schéma de couleur qui rappellent nos blanches campagnes.
-----

* It's Baltic out there!! *

Winter is well underway. The cold and snow are our lot for the next month at least. For February, we invite you to paint a winter model, whether its theme or color scheme reminiscent of our white campaigns.
 -----


It would be very easy to just do one of my Khador Casters, and call it a day, however, the one I am nearly finished is not particularly wintery, save for a little snow on his base, which is a bit of a cop out I feel. I should however, stick with Khador, and do something else, as I intend for this to be the year of Khador in more ways than just with my caster challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment