Thursday, December 8, 2016

Cleaning out the Closet, Part III




So one month in, and I got off to a great start, then stalled as I got dragged in to watching the Walking Dead on Netflix. The minis are lacking, but I'm mostly through season 3 now! That being said, there are a few more paint jobs done, so here's the list as it currently stands.

Frostgrave RangerComplete.

Dystopian Legions French Legionnaires: HMG complete, the Legionnaires and Lieutenant to follow.

Urban War Triad RetainersComplete.

Urban War Viridian Special Forces and SniperComplete.

Urban War Triad Boss: Watch this space.

Urban WarKabuki Doll: Complete

Urban War Sumotori: Not yet at the front of the queue.

Urban War Viridian HMG: I stuck some paint on this guy, but the base is not yet complete.

Menoth Army: This has moved down the list for a while. Likely I'll finish the rest then move on to this as the next project, as there's a fair number of minis to repair and finish.

Effincool Halflings: Complete. Ok these guys skipped up the list, but they were looking at me with big cute eyes!

Reaper Halfling Rangers: These guys got a bit of a work over with the other Halflings, but are not there yet. The cloaks look pretty though.

Will I be adding to this list? Yeah,already I got distracted by another mini, and some treasure tokens, so look out for them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment