Monday, July 30, 2012

Colore ton Monde, July: Fin

So, as I thought, this month's plan was cut short due to visiting family, but a rush finish on the Russian Priest meant that at least I have something to enter. He certainly fits the criteria of a miniature I have never played with (mainly since he was chosen without any particular game in mind).

The base could do with a coat of black round the edge to neaten it up, but I didn't have time to get my brushes out this evening, and I need to send off the pics (I was playing with the camera, more details below).

Not one but two sets of pictures of this guy below the cut. As always, click to enlarge.





The next batch of pictures are taken after having read the tutorial on taking pics of minis in WI 297, The idea is to play with the settings (technical term that) so I don't have to use the flash, hence not having the shiny pictures I have been having problems with. I think I'll have to keep going with the flash, at least until I can get some proper lighting set up. See for yourself. C&C as always welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment