Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Colore ton Monde: November/Movember

Ok, so after a couple of months of failure, I'm back with a bang. Not only did I manage to get a 'masculine' mini painted up, but he comes complete with the desired moustache. The rest of the unit isn't all that far behind. I have a goal of finishing off this unit and the Lieutenant for my Kingdom of Britannia force for  Dystopian Legions at least, before moving back to the other projects I have started. Well, maybe I'll paint up the air cavalry too...

I'm not too happy with the face, I'll need to get a magnifying glass of some kind I think. My eyes are not what they used to be I'm afraid, especially later in the evening (I blame getting up early with the kids,  but it may just be a combination of age and to much screen time). As always, the pics show up bits I missed, but for sure he's tabletop ready.







No comments:

Post a Comment