Friday, January 4, 2013

Colore ton Monde: January

I didn't get any where near as much painting or modelling as I wanted to do over the holidays (in fact, I didn't even sit at the table once), so needless to say I didn't comnplete Decembers challenge. However you can see those that did complete the challenge here.




January's challenge is as follows:

On se cache dans la neige

La neige a recouvert la lande, et il suffit d'un manteau blanc pour qu'on vous y perde. Comme le lièvre, cachez vous des prédateurs.

Pour le mois de janvier, nous vous invitons à peindre un modèle avec du camouflage, physique ou techno, ou bien un éclaireur. 

We hide in the snow

Snow covers the land, and there is enough of a blanket of white for us to lose ourselves in. Like the winter hare hides from its predators.

For the month of January, we invite you  to paint a model with camoflage, physical or technological, or even a scout. 
Thinking caps on for this one. I might paint up the tanks, but I wasn't planning a camoflage scheme. It doesn't really fit when the rest of the army is running around in bright red. Otherwise, there's nothing in the queue that fits this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment