Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New year

Happy New Year to you all. May 2013 bring all you wish.

As for me, 2013 is going to be a busy one, at least at the outset as my better half is starting a new job, so we'll be a month or two getting used to the new routine. Also, we have rented a chalet in the mountains for a month starting next week, so the weekends will be spent up there making the most of the huge amounts of snow that has fallen here in the last month with friends.

All this goes to suggest that winter evenings, once the time to get out the brushes and glue, will be replete with winter fun.

Still, I would like to get my Dystopian Legions Britannians finished at least (almost there with the line section, and after that, there's only a couple to go). Including the little tankettes I bought yesterday, so if you're looking for resolutions, that's as far as I'm willing to push it!

"Lang may yer lum reek, a'body!"

4 comments: