Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Ménage du Printemps

Club Chaos, a local online gaming club, or loose collection of local gamers, not particulalry affiliated with any one gaming location, has this month launched a new painting challenge. I think I'm right in saying this is the first month they have decided to run this, and this month's challenge is named Spring Clean. Seems easy enough, get out some minis that were either bought during the past winter, or before, that are in need of painting, i.e. anything from my collection. I've put aside 4 minis to start with (pics to follow). There are some Warmachine/Hordes minis, a couple of Reaper and a Heresy 'not Doctor Who' mini. All of whom are based, and some of which are undercoated, but I think that still counts. If I get them all done, I'll follow up with my Kayazy Eliminators.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, it's our first month with this new project. Happy to see you jump in. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, this comment ended up in my spam folder.

      I think This subject hit a nerve, after all, most of my minis are unpainted, so they almost all qualify for this month's theme.

      Delete