Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sneak Peak: Kayazy Eliminators

I am a fan of the idea and play style of the Kayazy Assassins, but I have never been able to bring myself to buy them, as I think the sculpts are butt-ugly. The Kayazy Eliminators on the other hand, tick all the boxes. They are a very elegant pair of models. I may have to buy another unit (hardly a unit at 2 members).

The action pose of this model was just crying out to be based leaping off some scenery. If I get round to buying a second unit, I have some rock bases with a similar slope that shopuld allow the same kind of pose.

It did take me a while to figure out that I was trying to glue the leaper's arms on upside down.

I'm not 100% sure the Iron Kingdoms has invented bricks yet, but I'm going to go with it. They are certainly shown in an urban environment in their artwork.

More pics after the cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment