Monday, June 11, 2012

Taryn di la Rovissi

 I bought and painted the bulk of this figure way back when it was only and Iron Kingdoms RPG mini, there was a NQ that gave a scenario for Ashlynn that included an Arcane Gun-Mage solo as an option for her mercenery list (this was way before all the new fangled optional lists that you get with your MKII sonny-boy, or even before the advent of mercenary contracts). I picked up this model to use as such, as she is Llaelese in background.

Fast forward a few years, and she has been integrated into the tabletop game to be used as a gun mage mercenary, with a host of lovely abilities. She's seen the table a couple of times, and I rather like the way she turned out.




2 comments:

  1. Love the cloak. Very natural looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that. I'm in two minds about it myself, up close IRL it looks a little cartoony, but on the tabletop and in these pics it works really well.

      Delete