Sunday, March 3, 2013

Old Stuff Day

I really like the idea of Old Stuff Day.  Originally the idea of Warhammer 39,999, March the 2nd is a chance to go through the back catalogue of your blog, find a post you feel is under appreciated, for what ever reason, brush it off, and bring it to the attention of your current readership.

Unfortunately, I was not able to blog yesterday, so I'm 1 day out, so sue me!

Ideas for posts that could be used are:
  • Posts that you considered special that didn’t receive as much attention as you thought they deserved
  • Content that people liked in the past, but haven’t seen recently
  • Posts you might have created before your site received much traffic, and now deserve to be reshown
  • Or any content you’re particularly proud of!
I think this year, I'll bring to the fore a collection of posts, on the free army I received from a very generous gamer in town. A 25mm army for the Italian Wars. If there are any of the readers who have joined since I first posted these, I'd be very happy if you had any information on the figures or the army.

Infantry 1
Infantry 2
Mounted
Personalities
 
I hope you enjoy this little blast from the past.

As an update to these minis from my end, no, I have not yet managed to game with them, but I have been in touch with some local historical gamers, so it's not impossible that it will come to pass.

2 comments:

  1. A great collection of posts Derek, not sure how I missed some of them??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate. Glad you got a second look. Dunno how you missed them, you were one of the few followers at the time! ;)

      Delete