Friday, April 19, 2013

Colore ton Monde: April

First off, a few WIP shots of the Samurai I have chosen for this month's Colore ton Monde. I was initially lacking inspiration for this, but the muted/darker base coat with brighter (really bright) highlights seems to be working out better than I imagined.

In the end, it was a rather simple job of watered down base coat, light inking, then highlights.


Then, the final mini. I have not finished the base, as I don't know how I want to base him yet, as along with the other Samurai and oriental figures I own, i have no gaming use for them. As yet. I suppose for him to be 100% complete, I'd have to paint his spear, but I think I'll leave that off for now, for ease of packing.




2 comments:

  1. Nice, very nice figure with nice, very nice colors!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil. I have no recollection of who the manufacturer was for these guys. Anyone out there know more?

      Delete