Sunday, January 4, 2015

Colore ton Monde: January 2015

The results of the December Colore ton Monde challenge have now been posted on the Facebook group for all to marvel at, so with last month's offering now packed away ready to play, it's on with a new challenge for a new year! This month's Colore ton Monde challenge is as follows:





-----
* Macdonald, et pas le resto ! *
Le 11 janvier est l'anniversaire du père fondateur du Canada, Sir John A. Macdonald. Pour l'occasion, nous vous invitons à peindre un "fondateur", un chef, un leader. Quelqu'un qui dirige, pas un sous-fifre !
-----

* MacDonald, and not the restaurant! *
The 11th of January is birthday of the founding father of Canada, Sir John A. Macdonald. To mark the occasion, we invite you to paint a 'founder', a chief, a leader. Someone who leads, not an underling!
-----


Well, as themes go, I really couldn't ask for more to help me off with my Khador 'Caster Challenge. I was also inspired to pull out MacBeth, as, as leaders go, you can't go much higher than a king! When I went to get him out of my bits box and build him up, who else should I find in there in need of some TLC, but eSorscha. The evening was spent carrying out the pinning required to fix both models, I'm now all ready and primed for this month.

Here's hoping I get as much time to devote to the hobby as I have had over the last two long weeks of Christmas break. Okay maybe not, but I should realistically manage two minis, one of whom is 75% chain-mail!


No comments:

Post a Comment