Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Cleaning out the Closet Part IV


I made a bit of an error when making the logo for this challenge to myself,in dating it 2016, when I had really meant this to be a winter 2016-17 challenge. However, with that in mind, here's the finally tally as we leave behind 2016, and head off into the future:

Frostgrave Ranger: Complete.

Dystopian Legions French Legionnaires: HMG complete, the Legionnaires and Lieutenant really are sitting on the shelf staring at me right now!

Urban War Triad Retainers: Complete.

Urban War Viridian Special Forces and Sniper: Complete.

Urban War Triad Boss: Complete.

Urban WarKabuki Doll: Complete

Urban War Sumotori: Nope, not yet.

Urban War Viridian HMG: Complete. All that was left was basing him to match the rest of his friends.

Menoth Army: Yeah, let's be realistic and leave this off the list and make it the next plan on the workbench after this challenge has finished. It really is a bigger job, and Warmachine 3rd ed isn't something I turned out to be playing much. Too many other games taking precedent

Effincool Halflings: Complete. 


Reaper Halfling Rangers: Still mostly done, with only a couple hours to get them table ready.


So that's where the current state of affairs lies. Not a bad tally in the end, although I rushed off at the start and have faltered a little as the year petered out, I'm still happy with the results. Off into the New Year we go!

Hope you all have a great 2017. May it be everything 2016 was not.

4 comments:

  1. Great result Derek, you have certainly made some inroads into the lead pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting there. I've stopped buying new minis till I get some more of that white metal painted.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not a list of the year's work, just some projects that had been lying half done that I decided to get finished this winter. I plan to post a resume of the year's work soon, but thanks all the same! :)

      Delete